Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!

I thought I would add a few pictures from our week of Halloween! This is Addie in her costume (she was a doctor)!


We went to our ward "trunk or treat", Dad (the nurse), and Addie (the doctor)!


She wasn't too excited, she was overwhelmed by all the people!



Corey's pumpkin, we carved pumpkins with our neighbors for family night.




I bet you can't guess which one is mine?!? It's the classic Koyle jack-o-lantern!






8 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the bow so that everyone know she's a strong, yet feminine, woman doctor. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Addie is so cute! I can't wait till we can see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea for halloween Addie looks cute! Nice pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, cute! Where did Addie get that doctor costume???? LOVE it. And Corey, GREAT job on the pumpkin! SOOO awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Addie looks so cute every good doctor needs a great nurse.
    Love G & G S

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute doctor and she looks like she enjoys her work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, my pumpkin post says "with our FRIENDS." We're just neighbors to you??? We mooch your internet for heavens sake. Doesn't that make us more than just neighbors??? :) So, I still haven't cooked my pumpkin seeds-Any recipe ideas???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I found you guys on Diana's blog. I knew Corey in high school. He's such a sweet guy; you're lucky! Tell him "Hi" for me.

    Annie (Merrell) Squire

    ReplyDelete