October is my favorite month for many reasons! Just to name a few: My birthday, the N.C. State Fair, the weather, and of course pumpkin everything!
We have had a SUPER busy month. At the beginning of the month we took a 4 day vacation to Wilmington, North Carolina for Corey's Nurse Anesthesia Conference. Then, I turned 30 on October 10th, still trying to process that my 20's are officially gone. We went to the NC State Fair, and I think that has officially become a CRAZY tradition. Corey has been super busy with clinicals at the hospital, and on Wednesday of last week he had a minor surgery involving his buttocks (trust me, you don't want details). Poor guy. Other than that we are just waiting for Halloween to come so we can stock up on some candy. :-)
My first day as a 30 year old!
Jack loves me almost as much as he loves cake!
My sweet brother sent me a USU shirt, GO AGGIES!
NC State Fair:
The NC State Fair was a big hit this year,
we saw a clown show and the crazy guy below performed a magic show.
SO funny!
We tried funnel cake this year, and thought we had died and gone to heaven,
we love Fair Food!
Adelynn met Miss North Carolina and got to try on a crown.
Corey's Surgery:
What a truly humbling experience for Corey to be on the other side of the surgery.
He only took 3 days off and then went back to administer anesthesia as a student, but I KNOW he learned much from being a patient. :)
Makes me wonder what I am missing by never going to the Utah State Fair.
ReplyDeleteLove the precious picture of Addie with the Crown!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday! I just realized that I missed saying it anywhere close to the actual day. What a terrible friend I am! The month of October has practically slipped by without my notice. I'm glad you guys are doing well and hope Corey's recovering okay.
ReplyDelete